Reference photo only. Tom does not photograph clients.
An all too familiar story.
- Does heading to a hair salon consistently resolve in anxiety or disappointment?
- Annoyed that your hair never look the same once you get home and then it grows out poorly?
- Frustrated that hairdressers always want to straighten your hair?
- Have your curls always been cut wet, ended up in a triangle or lacked volume?
- Do you struggle with noisy environments, loud music and vacuous conversation?
- Feel like your needs are never properly listened to?
- Are you told to come back every 6 weeks and pushed to purchase expensive products?
All of these things and many more have been shared over the years and avoiding each is the simple foundation for Tom's practice. You can be assured that this is not a conventional salon and Tom is not a conventional hairdresser who simply 'works alone'. He has invested over 30 years listening and learning in order to offer a service which uniquely serves the needs of his clients in a nurturing and supportive manner.
For much more information about Tom's practice use the menu link above. His blog also provides a wealth of information about his practice and how it aims to provide a level of service unequalled the world over.
© Tom Zappala | All rights reserved | ABN 27 306 081 547