Curl & Dry Cut Preparation
To help provide you with an service that will have the best chance at resolving positively, the following is requested for anyone with curly or wavy hair. Again, this is to help with your hair being cut properly.
- Arrive with your hair naturally dried or diffused, ready to be visually assessed and cut dry.
- Please do not arrive with your hair tied back, smoothed, straightened or flat ironed.
- If your hair was previously tied back the morning of your booking, simply wet it and let it dry naturally before arrival if at all possible.
- Product (conditioner/oil/curl creme) in the hair is perfectly okay, but not at all necessary.
- Please no gel or sticky/stiff products in the hair as this adversely effects the ability to perform a dry cut.
© Tom Zappala | All rights reserved | License Number 286247 | ABN 27 306 081 547