Privacy concerns are important here. It is Tom Zappala Haircutting policy to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988(Cth).
Where our services contain links to third-party websites, these sites are governed by their own privacy statements. Tom Zappala Haircutting is not responsible for their operation, including but not limited to their information privacy practices.
Types of Collections
When you use our services, we collect information about you, including personal information. Personal information is information that may be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as: your name, mobile numbers, and email addresses. We only collect personal information that is necessary for the function and activities of our business and service with you. We may also ask you to provide credit card or other payment information in order to process payment for your Tom Zappala Haircutting services.
Purpose of Collection
The primary purpose for collecting information is to enable Tom Zappala Haircutting to better provide you with services, in a manner tailored to you. We may also use the information collected for other secondary purposes related to this primary purpose. Customer support, including resolving and providing assistance for orders or digital vouchers and gift cards, or responding to other enquiries or requests.
If you choose not to supply accurate and valid personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the level of service or the services you require.
Some of the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you (including personal information to the extent applicable) include to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve, Tom Zappala Haircutting services;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about services; providing other news or information about us; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Enable you to access and use the Tom Zappala Haircutting services;
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to third parties who provide services to us, including organisations and contractors that assist us with the purposes for which we use your information. These services include:
- customer enquiries;
- operations, billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology and network services;
We may also disclose your information:
- to your authorised representatives or advisors, or when you ask us to do so;
- to credit-reporting bodies and fraud-checking agencies, and to credit providers for credit-related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- our related entities or our business partners;
- to organisations as required or authorised by law;
- to law enforcement and national security agencies, and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law;
- to third parties who assist us to manage or develop our business and corporate strategies and functions;
- to our contractors, consultants and service providers.
Protection of Transmission
We expect our contractors who handle personal information to comply with the Privacy Act and will take appropriate action in response to breaches of the obligations imposed by the Principles.
We will ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect all personal information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Although we seek to engage external service providers who also comply with these requirements, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Accordingly, and to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for the misuse of personal information while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care or in the care of our external service providers
Access to Information
We reserve the right to refuse access to your personal information if providing access would be unlawful or would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals.
If you have subscribed to any of our newsletters or subscriptions, or are receiving promotional communications, and no longer wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out of receiving them at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button on any email communications that we send you or by contacting us at the details set out below.
Disposal of Information
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed or if we are no longer required to retain the information at law.
Changes to this Policy